Paytm app is the most popular E-Commerce application for online transactions especially in India. It was founded in 2010 and is owned by Communications. India is turning out to be cashless after demonitisation. In India, Paytm has more users than any other online transactions Android applications. Its simplicity and user friendly design makes it better than the others. But problems arise whether it is an application or anything else. Here we are showing you step by step guide to fix issues in Paytm application for Android phones.
Tips To Fix Paytm App Issues
Clear Cache Of Paytm Application
The very first thing you need to do is just clear cache of your Paytm application. To do this, follow this procedure
- Open main menu and go to settings. You can drag down your notification panel and tap on settings gear icon.
- Scroll down and tap on Apps.
- Find Paytm Application and tap on it.
- If you are using Android 6.0 or above, you’ll see “Storage” option, tap on it. In next step, you will get two options Clear Data and Clear Cache. Just tap on Clear Cache.
- If you are using Android 5.0 or below, it will show you Clear Cache option right after tapping on Paytm application. So clear cache.
- This could resolve the issue.
Check For Paytm Application Update
If you are still facing the issue, you may need to update the Paytm Application. Simply go to your Play Store application on your Android phone and find Paytm. You can do this by tapping on My Games and Apps. Thereafter you’ll see a list of all installed application on your Android phone. Tap on Paytm and update it. Don’t forget to restart your device after updation.
Double Check You Internet Connection
Your Paytm may not be working because of Insufficient Internet Pack or unavailable internet connection. If you are using 2G on your Android phone, you could face problem again. The application works better on Wi-fi, 3G or above services. So double check your internet connection and restart the application.
Uninstall and Reinstall The Application
Sometimes this process works with Android applications. Just uninstall your application and reinstall it. To uninstall the app, follow these steps
- Go to settings and tap on Apps.
- Scroll down, find Paym and tap on it.
- On next step, tap on uninstall and your application will be uninstalled.
To install, simply go to play store, search “Paytm App” and reinstall it on your device.