Complete step by step guide to install Shareit Application on PC or Computer having Windows 7 / Vista / 8 or 10. Shareit is a free application useful for sharing of files using Wi-Fi connection Android Tonic shares some simple steps that will help you in sharing files from your PC to your phone or from phone to PC. Offered by SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd. the application requires no USB cable or any other hardware. Small in size and flexible to use, the application is now-a-days is one of the most useful application in transferring files from one device to other.
What Is New In Shareit For PC?
You may have used any of Android application on your PC using Android emulator. But Shareit for PC don’t need such emulator. All you need is access to Wi-F-connection, working PC and smartphone.
It automatically detects the other devices to who you want to send or receive files. Interesting!
Faster transfer rate as compared to any other application. Capable of sharing large files in seconds.
No requirement of any other hardware like USB cable connector.
Read also: Top 10 most popular movie applications
Requirements To Use Share It On PC
There are some minor requirements in order to access Shareit on PC. These are
- Wi-Fi Connection: You PC / Computer must have a wireless connection to download and share files from computer to phone.
- Your smartphone must have minimum battery of 5% so that it can send or receive files.
Read also: What to do when play store is not working
How Can I Use Shareit For PC?
In order to use this application on PC, you need to go through these simple steps:
- Download the official Shareit for PC application by visiting this link.
- Once you have downloaded this application, run it by clicking twice and it show a confirmation message whether to install it or not.
- Select “Yes” option and install it on your computer.
- After installation process, run this application.
- Now you’ll see two options “Send” and “Receive” just like in smartphones.
- If you want to send files from your computer to smartphone, click on “Send” option, or if you want to send files from smartphone to PC, click on “Receive” option.
- Now select the files that you want to transfer to your other device. You can use drag and drop procedure to transfer files.
- After selecting files, click on send option and all selected files will be transferred to other device.
Read also: How to connect Android phone with TV
Video: How To Use Shareit For PC?
If the above procedure is complicated for you or you are still not able to access Shareit for PC, have a look on this video tutorial and get connected.